Monday, December 13, 2010

i am macgyver

Well, almost.

Z locked us out of our bedroom today. It's never dull with him around. Of course, we realized this right as we were on our way out the door in the morning. Of course, it was also the one time I left my purse, coat and shoes in the bedroom.


I spent the day trying to break into the room. I almost managed to fulfill my childhood ambition of becoming MacGyver by getting the vacuum cleaner cord under the door and around the doorknob in an attempt to pull the cord thus turning the knob from outside the room. Sadly, it didn't work.


Mr. D managed to get the back door off at the end of the day.


This is how he felt about the whole situation.


I got to wear these super fashionable sandals all day since all my shoes were locked in the bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment